Web Marketing Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manages all NDX web-related activities, including proper processing, tracking, and execution of lab, technology and corporate sites
- Develops website landing pages
- Creates web analytics reports monthly
- Provides recommendations on how to improve website usage, create extended dwell times and add new unique visitors
- Manages vendor relationships and ensures code properly incorporated into NDX website platform
- Ensure NDX websites maintain high levels of quality and do not contain broken links, errors, or unnecessary redundancies.
- Obtains quotes and liaises with vendors for various marketing projects.
- Leads and assists with special projects as required
- Actively participates in group collaboration for new initiatives
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
- Working knowledge of html
Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with internal and external customers
Ability to interact with a variety of management styles at different levels.
Thorough knowledge of marketing principles
Attention to detail and a strong commitment to exceptional copy writing and copy editing
Solid business acumen and project management skills
Team-spirit, creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Solid organizational skills including prioritization and time management skills
Ability to deal with the pressure of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
Can work independently and shows initiative
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Bachelors or better.
3 years of experience