$100K — $150K *
Responsible for delivering new products and feature enhancements to Stanford Health Care web properties such as stanfordhealthcare.org, and stanfordhealthcarealliance.org, etc. Advances the understanding of website users (e.g prospective patients and referring physicians) needs to determine the optimal website experience that will drive an increase in the number of Stanford Health Care patients. Improves the digital presence and discoverability of content on all web properties.
Provides actionable and strategic insights to empower Marketing and stakeholder teams to make informed, strategic marketing and business decisions for all web entities for Stanford Health Care.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification, and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission requirements including, but not limited to, sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patients' rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
· Works with business stakeholders to develop a complete understanding of requirements for new features and/or enhancements to meet web site user's unmet needs. Translates these requirements into compelling user stories and requirement documents. Meets regularly with internal stakeholders, e.g. Marketing Strategy Team, to understand top Digital Marketing priorities. Sets stakeholder expectations and executes on deadline and within budget.
· Creates and delivers optimal user experience and design in collaboration with digital design agency and internal digital team members. Leads the effort for various levels of approval from subject matter experts, & business stakeholders for design/tech user stories. Integrates testing, usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
· Responsible for end to end final delivery of new features/enhancements on websites through active participation in agile product development driven by IT including daily standup meetings, retrospectives and planning sessions. Works with the technical development (programming and QA) staff from the IT department to ensure that changes are developed and any questions arising from the developers are answered in a timely and accurate manner. Monitors project progress, resolves problems, prepares and distributes reports on project velocity. Recommends socialization/communication plan once new feature/development is complete.
· Identifies KPIs for new products/features and develops dashboards/reports on feature usage and performance. Provides recommendations for evolution/optimization based on this data. Defines and analyzes metrics (site analytics and Foresee data) that inform the success of products. Plans A/B multivariate testing to understand how different variables impact site performance.
· Produces custom Adobe reports/dashboards, provide trend analysis, manage overall report schedule, validates that automated reports are running, delivers any manually built dashboards, responds to ad hoc web report and marketing campaign related requests. Works with department or team member clients to define & distribute reports/dashboards; collaborates with customers to interpret the findings as needed.
· Responsible for documentation of web analytics requirements for new components and marketing campaigns, such as event tracking, short URLs creation, custom tracking etc.. and ensure tracking is in place at go live.
· Provides SEO expertise as it relates to best practices to all teams within Marketing to ensure healthy traffic growth attributing to organic search. SEO/Local search advocacy & training within Marketing and across the organization.
· Manages team responsible for running multiple projects and programs. Mentors and coaches team on product management and content authoring best practices to improve team efficiency and output.
· Oversees projects, budgets and manages output for vendors like design agencies and services agencies.
· Assists the Web Strategy Lead to define new items for the roadmap through user research, consumer segmentation, competitive assessments and alignment with business priorities.Minimum Qualifications
Education: BA/BS, or equivalent, in Computer Science or related field.
Experience: Eight (8) years product management experience or related experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
These are the observable and measurable attributes and skills required to perform successfully the essential functions of the job and are generally demonstrated through qualifying experience, education, or licensure/certification.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Understanding technical architectures of complex and highly scalable web applications.
Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces - ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups.
Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, able to motivate and drive collaboration with other departments and stakeholders without direct authority over those groups.
Ability to look further than the task at hand identifying interrelated dependencies to minimize overall project risk.
Ability to work independently and under pressure, prioritize and complete assignments by deadlines.
Understanding of content management systems such as Adobe CQ.
Advanced knowledge of html & CSS.
Must be well versed in both traditional and agile product development and project management methodologies such as SCRUM.
Demonstrated understanding of analytics tools to derive insights for various audiences including stakeholders in marketing as well as departments outside of marketing such as parking & transportation, billing, patient experience and more.
Demonstrated holistic understanding of SEO and be able to leverage tools like Bright Edge to make data driven improvements.
Valid through: 9/24/2021
$100K — $150K *
3 days ago