The Web Marketing Manager sits on the Digital Strategy team and works with key stakeholders to develop and launch delightful performance-focused end-to-end customer experiences on Nest.com. Your focus will be on telling our product stories, optimizing performance and deepening our brand content across our web properties. You will propose web strategies and deliver briefs that leverage intuitive UX, analytics and best practices to achieve your objectives and move the Nest.comexperience and business forward. You will need to be able to consult and work cross-functionally, including with Product Marketing, Business, Creative (UX, copywriting and design), Engineering and Analytics teams to develop and refine your recommendations and requirements. Lastly, you will help support the overall eCommerce roadmap and partner with other Marketers on campaigns driving to Nest.com.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Manage weekly calendar and updates, including campaign launches and optimization efforts on Nest.com.
- Support long-term product roadmap while identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, conversion/performance and Marketing partnerships.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product, Creative and Engineering teams to ensure seamless execution of Nest.com efforts and launches.
- Establish business and web success metrics with analytics team for Nest.com as well as Marketing campaigns. Monitor results and work with analytics team to share performance.
- Work with Customer Insights and Research team as needed to recommend and refine user experience and design for new initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working on a Marketing team with a focus on web/eCommerce.
- Data-driven marketing experience with a focus on measuring and delivering to KPIs, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience working within and/or managing ad agency creative functions.
- 8 years of experience in digital marketing and/or growth of a consumer product or service at significant scale.
- Deep experience in developing and launching web experiences and UX.
- Experience in website testing and optimization efforts that deliver on customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Proven ability to work seamlessly across a variety of functions and seniority.
- Analytical thinker and demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable levers.