Intuit's QuickBooks, Small Business Group division is looking for a Web Marketing Manager, Conversion Optimization &Testing with a passion for innovation, strategy, data and insights, customer focus, and a learning mindset to drive testing and optimization on our QuickBooks.com desktop and mobile websites. Come join an awesome team of digital marketers responsible for increasing conversion of site traffic to signs up and gross new subscriptions as well as improving the customer experience for QuickBooks.com. This is a great opportunity to accelerate QuickBooks' growth in the cloud.
- Collect prospect and customer input to gain empathy and generate insights for creating testable hypotheses.
- Audit and analyze the desktop and mobile websites on a routine basis to continuously generate testable ideas and improve the sites' customer experience, task completion, and funnel conversion.
- Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand web performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new experiments to improve results.
- Take ownership and drive E2E optimization and testing initiatives on the quickbooks.com sites, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams – e.g. Creative, Content, Analytics, Product Development, MarTech, Product and Segment Marketing teams.
- Create strong processes and demonstrate effective project management skills to drive web execution of tests cross-functionally across all key constituents.
- Drive projects to conclusion with sense of urgency, lead team in overcoming obstacles along the way.
- Stay on top of competition and best of breed mobile and desktop web sites bringing in and testing external best practices.
- Share testing best practices and results to develop and grow digital savviness across teams.
- Stay connected with other channels, global web partners, and Consumer Tax Group to exchange learnings and test results.
- Become an expert user of our content management system, analytics and web testing tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of web marketing or digital marketing experience (ideally at an eCommerce and/or Saas business)
- Mobile web marketing and form optimization experience highly desired
- Customer focus: proven ability to uncover insights about customer's pain points, create innovative strategies and experiences to overcome those barriers to drive conversion
- Driving results: a clear track record of delighting customers and driving conversion growth through successful web marketing strategies, testing and execution
- Fluent in A/B testing methodologies and have had success in driving significant growth through testing
- Boundary-less approach to work, proactively owns E2E customer experience deliverable and outcome, takes initiative and gets things done attitude
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, and apply data and insights to create strong test hypotheses
- Hypothesis-driven thinking to solve complex problems in innovative way
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization with excellent communication skills and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results
- Readily adapts and innovates based on new learnings, insights and results; test & learn mindset
- Requires a Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Experience with web marketing and testing on mobile devices (IOS and Android) and tablets preferred; keeps abreast of emerging mobile technologies