LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a Web Marketing Manager to accelerate our growth for LinkedIn Learning. The right person will be a conversion rate optimization (CRO), A/B testing, performance marketing, SEO, and web content expert.
LinkedIn Learning champions online learning to build skills, achieve goals, and transform careers. Combining Lynda.com's 20+ years of high-quality, skills-based courses with unique LinkedIn insights from over 600 million professionals, LinkedIn Learning helps people identify and learn the skills they need to succeed. Through individual, corporate, academic and government solutions, members have access to a digital library of over 13,000 expert-led courses in seven languages. Together with more than 10,000 organizations and over 4 million professionals, LinkedIn Learning is helping create economic opportunity for the global workforce.
- Web strategy and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): partner with a team of talented marketers to deliver high growth marketing initiatives in a cross-functional environment. Identify areas of opportunity rooted in data and industry best practice and develop plans of action to educate and engage prospects and customers, and drive conversion rate improvements for LinkedIn Learning's Enterprise web experience.
- "Always be testing": A/B test landing pages to drive a better user experience and incremental conversions. You'll partner with marketers to understand the strategy and business needs, and with Design, Web Dev, and Marketing Ops teams on UX enhancements. Generate test briefs, refine testing methodology and roadmaps across lines of business, and evangelize learnings.
- Web personalization: LinkedIn is uniquely positioned to bring a personalized web experience to prospects and customers. Using business objectives, robust data, segmentation analysis, and a library of content, you'll help make the LinkedIn Learning website more relevant and conversion optimized.
- Analytics and reporting: measure website performance and report to cross-functional stakeholders. Benchmark & measure the impact of A/B testing & CRO initiatives in order to shape and define optimization and experimentation strategy for LinkedIn Learning. Provide insights on campaign performance to help inform marketing strategy.
- Global: Partner with regional marketers (EMEA and APAC) to support the web needs of our localized audiences. Work closely with internal translation team to build and launch localized pages across our different sites (German, Spanish, French, Japanese)
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of web marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimizing web experiences to drive growth
- Product go to market and launch experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Excellent communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data and translate web findings clearly for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience partnering with marketing stakeholders across multiple teams
- Competency in Web and business analytics tools and reporting (ex. Google Analytics)
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer and enterprise web usage
- Ability to understand technical subjects and learn about emerging technologies
- Understanding of SEO principles and experience applying those principles to site
- Thrive in a dynamic, performance-driven environment where agility and innovation are prized