Web Marketing Business Development Specialist
Large Law firm located in NYC and NJ needs:
WEB MARKETING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
This position is available in New Jersey or New York Offices:
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure website content reflects current practice highlights and trends. Understanding of web analytics a plus.
- Maintain experiencedatabase and pitch tracker.
- Assist with the preparation of customized pitches and responses to RFPs.
- Engage in research on clients, targets and industries. Conduct competitive intelligence.
- Use analytics to ensure the firm reaches targeted audiences, identify best practices and drive successful email marketing and social mediacampaigns.
- Assist in preparing persuasive submissions for a variety of directories and rankings.
- Ensure the quality of marketingdatabase contacts, prepare marketingcampaign data/lists, and track/reportcampaign results. List segmentation, extraction and manipulation for marketing programs.
- Oversee data entry and the integrity of the firm’s Contact Relationship Management system.
- Onboard contacts for new attorneys into CRM system. Capture new client information.
- Assist with special projects when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Law firm or professional services experience preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills required. Writing sample will be requested.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools and SEO.
- Experience with CRM use in a law firm a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel.
- Experience working with email marketing tools and creating campaigns.
- Familiarity with SPAM laws a plus.
- Familiarity with state bar advertising rules a plus.
- Strong client service attitude and follow-up skills required.
- Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver, proactive thinker and team player.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of professionalism.
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements ASAP!