$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Let's do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we're focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is seeking an experienced Web Front End/User InterfaceDeveloper to perform UI development for corporate websites and interactive web applications.
1. Works with project managers, team members, and business analysts to define requirements for applications targeted for the corporate web initiatives.
2. Designs web interfaces and processes to incorporate data from backend systems.
3. Documents, designs code and data flows.
4. Collaborates with software engineers for core application integration.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you're ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it's time to discover what's possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
• 5+ years of professional front-end development experience.
• HTML5, CSS3, ES2015+, and responsive or progressive web application development experience preferred.
• Experience with NodeJS, NPM, and build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt.
• Experience with client-side testing, including with libraries such as Mocha, Jasmine, or Jest.
• Experience developing and consuming JSON/RESTful service APIs.
• Experience integrating with Java, JSF, Spring applications preferred.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail orientationskills.
• Keep abreast of current and emerging web technologies.
• Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
Valid Through: 2019-10-29