DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.x – 4.5 using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Object Oriented Technology and terminology
- SQL and Oracle
- Object-relational mapping software and APIs
- Web services
- Web technologies
- Server side frameworks
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Team Foundation Server
- AJAX is a plus
- DNN is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in customer facing environment.
Requisition ID 1641560