Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The Zoom Client Application team is here to perform client application development for Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, Zoom Chat, and Zoom Phone on Mac desktop. Our team is looking to bring on a Web Developer who is passionate in the field. In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of client application programming to scale instant messaging on Mac desktop.
- Participate in the front-end and back-end development of the product line Web;
- Work closely with business and products to analyze requirements and complete system design, development, expansion or code reconstruction;
- Design and plan the overall architecture and technical specifications of the system under its jurisdiction, and implement them in daily development practices;
- Responsible for tackling technical difficulties and designing and coding of key systems;
- Responsible for personal quality and progress, and help improve the skill level and development efficiency of developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related.
- 3 years of software programming experience
- Familiar with Java language, solid foundation, including JVM, class loading mechanism, multi-threaded concurrency, IO, network and other technical systems.
- Proficient in Java Web development, familiar with HTTP protocol and Servlet specification, master Java open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Mybatis.
- Familiar with MySQL database design, in-depth understanding of performance tuning; Familiar with DynamoDB, etc. is preferred
- Strong learning ability, keen on technology, like to study and try new technology
- Clear thinking, good communication and understanding skills, strong sense of responsibility, a certain team spirit, serious and responsible
- Experience in multilingual sites, distributed application development, and experience in large-scale websites is preferred
- Familiar with web front-end technology is preferred, such as: DIV+CSS, Vue, Jquery, Bootstrap, etc.