Title: Web Developer
Duration: Full Time
Essential Job Functions
An entertainment company located in West LA (Westwood)is a seeking an experienced front-end Web Developer with the ability to enhance the user experience on all devices across our various web properties. The Web Developer will collaborate with business users and designers to deliver new public and private websites and web applications, in addition to maintaining and upgrading existing implementations.
- Develop multiple web properties in coordination with program managers and developers of existing systems
- Work with non-technical employees to translate business requirements into working web components/pages
- Program dynamic web content in a Microsoft stack environment
- Manage/Create IIS web servers and manage security in on-site and cloud environments
- Take source Photoshop documents, prepare graphics and implement as web pages using HTML and CSS
- Evaluate product designs to help refine requirements for a better user experience
- Document and design code to ensure readability and maintainability
- Work with QA to determine test plans and identify use cases for fully testing projects before release
- 4+ years of experience with .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, HTMLrequired (HTML5 & CSS3 expertise)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant work experience.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio 2014 or greaterAND with version control systems
- Experience with Microsoft SQL backend development (2014 or greater)
- Strong understanding of optimizing content for the web
- Experience with online marketing tools like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with code optimization and performance analysis
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Excellent understanding of web development best practices
- Proactive with the desire to learn and master new technologies
- A passion for writing clean, efficient code
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
Preferred but not required:
- Proficient with like AngularJS, Knockout, React, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies like Azure cloud
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices