Ubisoft Montréal is looking for you, Web Developers.
At Ubisoft Montréal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montréal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montréal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor, and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
The Ubisoft Club is looking for a front-end developer interested in creating optimized and scalable solutions driving engaging and visually impactful user experiences. More specifically we are looking for a talented developer that, within a versatile Agile team, would take an active role in creating and evolving the Ubisoft Club’s player-facing experiences on mobile (Android and iOS). Our latest goal, to whet your appetite, is migrating the current Ionic app to React Native. If this picks your interest, we would love to chat with you.
We are looking for the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to easily evolve user interface designs into JSX or equivalent
- Experience in RESTful API consumption, caching and error handling
- Comfortable with code reviews, git protocol and npm scripts
- Knowledge of application profiling, optimisations and debugging
- Proactive and always eager to learn more
- Bachelordegree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
You will impress if you have:
- Built mobile apps with React Native
- Used a state manager such as Redux or MobX
- Written automated tests with a test suite like Jest
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or another tracking tool
- C++, C# or Java experience.