WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Guiding team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identifying and encouraging areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborating with other software developers, analytics specialist and UX designers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain websites.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Packaging and supporting deployment of releases.
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- An equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with automated testing, debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communications skills required to work across teams (Marketing, Technology, etc.).
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrated experience with CSS/JS libraries (e.g., Bootstrap) to code multiple data sets with animation.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience with less or sass frameworks.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager
- Proficiency in Java, JSP, OSGi, AJAX, web services, AEM APIs