To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Investment Management Services is a suite of managedportfolios to help our long-term focused clients pursue their financial needs as they grow and change. From automated investing to more customized portfolio management, everything is designed to help clients manage their money, and they can be as involved as they want to be.
We offer two products:
Essential Portfolios - for a simple way to get low-cost, diversified portfolio recommendations.
Selective Portfolios - for more sophisticated strategies and portfolio recommendations.
Our technology team develops digitalexperiences with features to prospect and advance managing and tracking features. We develop cutting-edge technology that is crucial to helping individuals seek out their financial goals.
We are seeking an innovative engineer like you to be part of the team responsible for the re-architecture, design, development of our portfolio applications. Take on an exciting position, and thrive at the forefront of cutting edge applications as you design, develop and provide thought leadership on the development team. Continuously move forward in your career, as an essential member of this team in an Agile environment. Act as a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions. Mentor developers, serve as an SME on their system of expertise.
- Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity.
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validatesecurity features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect or module of a system.
- Mentors more junior developers.
- May lead projects as needed.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with Java and developing REST services.
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional Agile team on a daily basis
- Familiar with common software design patterns and object oriented design
- Team Player and ability to mentor/lead developers on application development best practices.
- Excellent Analytical Thinking and Communication both Verbal and Written are required.