- Highly skilled web developer assigned to develop complex Internet applications.
- Design and develop front-end user interfaces for web applications.
- Quickly develop page prototypes as well as complete, production-worthy pages.
- Work in a team environment, able to collaborate with other engineers and members of other departments.
- Work on jobs of diverse scope and complexity requiring independent action and decision-making.
- Exercise judgment, applying creativity and ingenuity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of professional development experience working on Internet applications within a team environment.
- Strong understanding of UI libraries — preferably React, Jquery, AngularJS.
- Understanding of CSS libraries, particularly Bootstrap.
- Understanding of CSS preprocessor, preferably LessJs (or Sass)
- Must be able to design and develop web applications with a strong emphasis on front-end user interfaces.
- Experience with Sketch
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with existing software
- Must be self-directed, confident, able to use best-practice development processes effectively
- Able to work in a team setting using Agile practices
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Experience using a backend language a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary; medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans, three weeks paid vacation; 11 paid holidays and an open, friendly work environment