Position : Web Developer.
Location : Olympia, WA.
Duration: 1+ year
The consultant will serve as an IT web developer and will be responsible for planning, designing, coding, testing, implementing and documenting the assigned web application project.
The consultant is expected to have demonstrated skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• Ability to effectively produce in multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, business analysis, coding, QA testing, and system documentation.
• Skills in application and database analysis, debugging, maintenance, and implementation
• Skills in system requirements specification development and documentation
• Strong leadership and communication abilities.
• Ability to effectively contribute and work on a self-directed team.
Specific duties include:
Work independently or as a member of a team to:
• Write complex SQL Queries
• Communicate with web services to send and receive data.
• Create user interface design
• Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services for .NET.
• Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
• Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
• Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
• Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
• Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
• Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
• Implement application integration of .NET environments and third party tools.
• Employ source code repository check-in processes.
• Employ a strong team-oriented focus.
• Additional duties may be assigned as determined by Manager
Desired Skills :
• Experience using Visual Studio 2015
• Experience working in SQL Server 2014
• Experience using source control tools like SVN or Git
• Experience with TFS
Kindly reply with your updated resume.