Pinckney Hugo Group, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an entry- to mid-level web developer with an excellent command of current web technologies and a thirst to learn more to join our growing interactive team. Our needs focus on PHP & mySQL development, but will extend to HTML, CSS & JS. Applicants must be able to juggle projects of varying magnitudes, use clean coding practices and have strong organizational skills. Responsibilities will include site architecture, sandboxing and development of sites ranging from single-page teasers to template content management systems (CMS) solutions. You will work with a wide variety of clients.
All projects are team-based - you will be working closely with designers, developers and agency principals. This position is temporary to permanent.
- Development skills: PHP & MySQL
- Clear understanding of front-end development: HTML, CSS & JS
- A good ideology for managing maintainable and scalable code
- A familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with ASP, Ruby or additional programming languages a plus
- Experience consuming APIs a plus