PayLease is seeking a candidate for a hybrid role that will serve as the back end web developer for the corporate website and focus on digital marketing efforts such as running our PPC campaigns and managing our SEO efforts along with providing detailed analytics on marketing metrics. This role will work closely with the entire marketing team, but most specifically with our web designer. Knowledge of CRM tools and marketing automation will be applied.
- Work closely with the lead Web Designer and Content Marketing to design and develop web pages built in WordPress
- Create and manage the company intranet (currently hosted through Wordpress)
- Ability to convert mock-ups into modern, responsive HTML pages
- Facilitate ongoing web maintenance and optimization, including quality control checkpoints prior to launching pages and sites
- Collaborate with engineering and creative designers to create new site features as needed and to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design
Digital Marketing Functions:
- Lead strategy and implementation for web optimization including setting up and implementing A/B and other testing programs. Experience with A/B testing tools preferred (ie: Optimizely).
- Implementing conversion pixels and tracking
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies using best practices by reviewing analytics to optimize performance of the site, and keep keywords up to date to ensure high rankings on search engines
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Help to manage email and social media marketing campaigns.