As Web Developer, you will be instrumental in new development for an existing Wealth Management application for a leading global financial services firm.
- Creation of concept, design, testing and maintenance of web sites, pages and applications
- Interacting with customers to collect web page requirements
- Makes requested changes to documents
- Converts files from various file formats
- Provides configuration management by maintaining network file structure and electronic documents
- Designs, develops, and tests software to provide solutions for company business needs
- Provides basic maintenance of the company website
- Create and maintains web forms
- Designs and creates database-driven web applications
- Integrate the website infrastructure with existing enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Experience in any of the following: working in a networked environment; using file conversion techniques; working with Macromedia Suite graphic design tools including Dreamweaver and Fireworks; working with Adobe PhotoShop/Go Live; working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough knowledge of XHTML and CSS i
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or another web application framework - preferred.