- Prototypes on new UI technologies and rationalizes the adoption of next generation technologies into a large organization by establishing standards & reference applications
- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long-term consequences of decisions.
- Conducts code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Design and development of web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications.
- User Interface and Design Experience, ADA
- Experience with web/internet technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in web user interface technologies (AngularJS/ReactJS, Bootstrap, Grunt, iOS, Hybrid app development).
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
- Experience with frameworks that improves software and platform security.
- Must have 5+ years experience with the following technologies:
- ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, SMACSS
- Build/Packaging tools - Grunt, NPM, Bower,
- Testing Tools - Karma, Jasmine, Phantom
- Jersey/CXF for RESTful Services
- Apache Tomcat