Web Developer - 5157
· Work with client support and analytics team to help resolve technical issues.
· Work with Development lead to develop programs to implement any custom solutions - define scope and data sources
· Assist with technical support related issues as needed
· Collaborate with senior engineers in technical research to enable continued innovating within infrastructure
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work on bug fixing and performance improvements to existing applications.
· Maintaining tools used by the development team
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
· Experience with D3 data visualization.
· Self-motivated and works well independently without much direction
· Well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Familiarity with Agile life cycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
· 3-5 years of experience
· Experience in quantitative marketing analysis
· Python/Spark knowledge beneficial
· Experience with SQL (experience in T-SQL a plus)
· Experience developing RESTful services
· Experience working on Microsoft server-based technologies (Windows Server, IIS)