NAVEX Global is looking for a back-end Web Developer with demonstrated expertise in maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as with site building and module development. In this role you’ll translate internal marketing UI/UX requests to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application while ensuring maximum performance and stability.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Develop, organize and maintain Drupal and Django websites
- Perform site-building activities, including creating and modifying views, contexts and blocks in order to match functionality specified in wireframes and designs
- Create and test custom Drupal modules
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag feasibility challenges when needed
- Perform security reviews of sites prior to deployments
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert
- Support campaigns by building out standalone landing pages, microsites, and full web applications depending on needs.
- Deploy updates to staging environments, QA on various browsers, and integrate a workflow to push to production servers.
- Create interactive content
- Launch new pages around services, features, benefits, industries or solutions
- Fix site speed issues
- Find bugs that hurt conversion rate
- Analyze usability across devices
- Review user recordings and improve functionality
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Working knowledge of a typical CMSarchitecture. Experience with common platforms such as Django and Drupal is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person. This position will be one of the main liaisons between NAVEX Global and our outside web development agency
- Awareness of digital marketing best practices, UX, SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to plan sprints and estimate time and level of effort for development tasks