$80K — $100K *
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Web Developer is accountable for the development, implementation and support of web-based applications and for providing technical support for current databases and application systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops and maintains Information Technology applications to effectively manage clinical and administrative information.
2. Creates web-based applications and web pages from design research through ideating and prototyping, iterating/debugging and implementation.
3. Designs and implements non-digital user experiences using a human-centered design process.
4. Provides daily support in the maintenance of existing databases, electronic systems and other applications; identifies system deficiencies, designs and codes technical solutions and/or implements other effective solutions.
5. Troubleshoots application and vendor software bugs and software issues.
6. Designs new databases based upon predefined specifications to support future project developments and to enhance existing departmental activities.
7. Develops tools and interfaces between application programs and debugs programs.
8. Trains departmental staff in the use of design process and software systems. Utilizes feedback from users to enhance products effectiveness and participates in the development of training materials.
9. Ensures the confidentiality and security of data processed, stored or accessed by the network.
10. Performs other related duties.
Valid through: 1/25/2021
$250K — $250K+
8 days ago
$120K — $140K + $8K bonus
14 days ago