Moody’s Analytics Economics Division is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for its West Chester, PA office. As a Web Developer, you will be working on improving and supporting our existing codebase, as well as developing new software for Economic and Credit analytic applications. A normal day at Moody’s Analytics means switching from an application in development, to debugging a user reported issue, to working directly in the database environment. The fluid work environment allows creativity when designing new features or upgrading existing features.
We are a small team within a larger organization so you will be contributing to multiple projects and technologies, using a wide range of skills, every day.
Moody's Economic Division
- ?0-2 years of experience in web development (both front-end and back-end)
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of C#, T-SQL, or object-oriented development experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent degree or experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills