MetroStar Systems is looking for an Web Developer that is passionate about web development. If you want to join a company that values ingenuity and agile development and are open to commuting to the Pentagon, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
- Well versed in developing in a mature source control mechanism (Git), familiarity with feature based delivery, and follows a component driven development process (branches, pull requests, code reviews, and merges)
- You like keeping up to date with the most recent front end technologies
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and group setting in order to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer.
- You’re passionate about front end development in a cloud environment.
You’ll love this role if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 2+ years of design experience with content managment systems such as Drupal, WordPress, or Joomla.
- You have knowledge of SharePoint.
- You have a DOD IAT Level II Certification (Security+)
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out).
- You have experience with .NETNUKE
- You have experience with MSSharePoint Designer building out sites with custom workflows, Lists, Libraries, List Forms and/or custom DataViews.
- You have JIRA experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Computer Systems or 3 years related experience.