A team player with experience in website and digital marketing production, you will be able to share your skills and experience with fellow coders while working as a key contributor to the production of our many high-profile websites and OLA (Online Advertising).
We work with leading-edge technologies, which change continuously. Therefore you must be keen to learn new tools and technologies, pick up and understand new systems and processes and enjoy problem solving. You will face several different projects in parallel so you must be able to handle more than one project at a time and be mindful of the importance of timely delivery. You will be comfortable with the responsibility of looking after live content and overseeing others work. You will be a good communicator, able to share your knowledge and ideas with others.
- Apply client-side development skills to website production projects.
- Share knowledge with fellow coders and encourage best practices during development.
- Suggest and help develop processes for improving development workflow.
- Stay abreast of developments in web-site, digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of CMS and/or server-side technologies a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Must have raw (non-WYSIWYG) HTML programming experience.
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Must be able to apply best practice working methodologies and processes.
- Perform web component development and daily maintenance/site improvements
- Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile).
- Experience with GWD and/or Adobe Animate a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial experience.
Minimum technical skills:
- Bootstrap or similar framework