- Apply client-side development skills to website production projects.
- Share knowledge with fellow coders and encourage best practices during development.
- Suggest and help develop processes for improving development workflow.
- Stay abreast of developments in web-site, digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of CMS and/or server-side technologies a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Must have raw (non-WYSIWYG) HTML programming experience.
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Must be able to apply best practice working methodologies and processes.
- Perform web component development and daily maintenance/site improvements
- Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile).
- Experience with GWD and/or Adobe Animate a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial experience.
Minimum technical skills:
- Bootstrap or similar framework