- Apply client-side development skills to website production projects.
- Share knowledge with fellow coders and encourage best practices during development.
- Suggest and help develop processes for improving development workflow.
- Stay abreast of developments in web-site, digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of CMS and/or server-side technologies a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Must have raw (non-WYSIWYG) HTML programming experience.
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Must be able to apply best practice working methodologies and processes.
- Perform web component development and daily maintenance/site improvements
- Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile).
- Experience with GWD and/or Adobe Animate a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial experience.
Minimum technical skills:
- Bootstrap or similar framework
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients' businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We're Better Together
- We'll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic