LMI currently has an opportunity for a Web Developer to support an IC customer in McLean, VA. The chosen candidate will work in a fast-paced environment directly with senior government clients to create, maintain, and regularly update a variety of vehicles—including internal and external websites, blogs, and SharePoint sites—to deliver and continually promote their commitment to important workforce initiatives.
The Web Developer shall assist staff in collecting, prioritizing, and defining website requirements. The web developer shall also establish and maintain various websites in support of the office and its various projects. Website designs and architectures must be coordinated to ensure compliance with the standards and practices approved by a governing board. In addition, the developer shall coordinate with various office components to ensure that website functionality meets their needs and assist staff in cooperatively engaging other organizations to ensure maximum connection of the various office websites to otherinternal and external websites. The successful candidate shall also assist staff in coordinating with internal components for hosting the various websites on the designated infrastructure.
- Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants who hold a current security clearances. Please note that only US Citizens are eligible to obtain a security clearance. Must possess TS/SCI w/ poly.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated development proficiency in SharePoint2010 and/or 2013 to include managing lists, workflows, web part page design, data migration, and site collection administration.
- Experience recommending innovative solutions and customer interfaces to improve usability and content.
- Experienceworking with the customers to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria and identify solutions.
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
- Experience using JOOMLA to develop and maintain websites
- Demonstrated experience utilizing HTML and WordPress for content management