Livongo is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our web applications. Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality. Supports and develops complex web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
This candidatesresponsibilitiesinclude building our complex web applications from concept all the way to completion, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with one or more of the common JS frameworks: AngularJS, JQuery, React, Prototype
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Code Optimization process, Unit Testing, Data Analytics
- BS/MS in computer science or a related field.