Description of Position:
1. Responsibilities Include:
2. ServiceNow CSS & User Interface (UI) Experience (Desired, but not mandatory)
3. Internet HTML, XML, JSON (Desired)
4. Converting user requirements into system requirements
5. Developing web application solutions using latest Agile techniques
6. Utilizing best practices for web development
7. Recommending system improvements
8. Providing thorough system documentation.
Education and Experience Required:
The Level 2 Web Developer (WD) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Must have twelve (12) years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. A Masters’ degree is equivalent to 6 years’ experience; a Bachelors’ degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associates’ degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience.