We are looking for an experienced LAMP developer who will be working on the next generation of our platform. This is an exciting position to work on the cutting edge of technology, expand your skill set and make a meaningful contribution every single day.
CheckVideo is an innovative company that is changing the way people interact with and use video cameras. Our servers handle millions of video uploads and use sophisticated computer vision algorithms to analyze them in real-time. Ever wonder how YouTube and Facebook deal with the deluge of video uploads – this is a chance to work on a similar problem, while doing it more efficiently
You will be responsible for building high performance and responsive web applications that push browsers and web frameworks to their limits. This will include working on the full stack – the front-end, backend and database.
Unit testing and deploying to our staging and production systems will be required. You will also participate in the design and implementation of our next generation application and will be expected to take projects from concept to production with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Strong front-end development and UX skills – JQuery, Angular, React, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of least one PHP framework, with demonstrated experience of taking a full web application to production.
- Strong SQL and databaseexperience is required.
- Experience with Linux is required.
- Experience in a high availability production environment is desirable.