Drive the technology supporting our marketing efforts including our corporate website, blog, and landing pages.
What you'll be doing:
- Build, maintain and support marketing websites and applications.
- Work with the Salesforce and Software Engineering teams on integrations between marketing assets and other systems.
- Participate during all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing, and post-deployment production support.
- Customize WordPress to meet CMS requirements.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
What you should have:
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, security, developing custom themes, custom content types, and creating custom plugins.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience consuming and exposing APIs.
- Working knowledge of RDMS such as MySQL or MSSQL.