Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This person will be responsible to help support, maintain and enhance our Web application, as well as stored procedures. The person will be working with a team of individuals who are passionate about their work and who collaborate closely with various other internal matrix partners and users to develop the right business solutions. We are looking for a bright person that is passionate about helping web developers, loves to dig into technology and is ready for a bold, far reaching mission. We are a Microsoft shop.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements and recommend changes to existing software and application environment
• Must be able to provide design options, alternatives and recommendations based on experience and best practices for Web design.
• Strong understanding of web design as it relates to MVC design patterns, attuned to the fundamentals of user interaction
• Object oriented analysis and design
• Extremely fluent in creating and consuming APIs
• 4-6 yrs in HTML5, CSS3, JSON, JQuery, Ajax
• 5+ years of experience in Angular framework (JS and/or Angular 2.x), bootstrap, SPA application development
• REST / Web API Development experience
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for performing visual effects
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks – KARMA, E2E test using PROTRACTOR and/or .NET Unit testing and mocking (NUnit and MoQ)
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Ability to understand complex data relationships and de-bug complex T-SQL queries to determine root-cause of reported issues
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015/2017 along with GIT experience (TFS knowledge is a PLUS).
• Experience in mobile development is a PLUS
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
Computer Sci., Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or comparable Technical Degree.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.