The Web Developer - Integrations will be responsible for the daily support of service delivery within the Digital Solutions teams. In addition, this role will serve as a project and technical resource to approved application projects. It is expected that this role will act independently, resolve problems and fulfill work assignments with little to no supervision.
Within the technical analyst roles, team members will support a wide variety of departments and disciples which will include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Intelligence
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Support low to medium complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and respond to incident service requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
- Serve as a project resource on application project efforts.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Business Analyst team members to understand business and application requirements, creating recommendations, working with applications architects to implement solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Provide knowledge sharing in the form of efforts such as writing knowledge articles, relationship development with other Digital Technology (“DT”) staff, and job shadowing.
- Develop and increase technical knowledge and capabilities through training, investing time to understand technical/organizational direction and cross training.
- Responsible for maintaining existing applications as well as delivering new features and enhancements .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Information/Digital Technology, or in a related area.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Relevant industry related certifications.
- Information/Digital Technology experience within the manufacturing or eCommerce industry.
- Experience in the following:
- Strong Experience with JAVA, Spring Boot
- Experience with Oracle Commerce
- Experience with Restful service architecture
- Experience working with APIs and tools like postman as well as JSON data structure
- Ability to analyze Function Requirements and mockups to translate into code
- Knowledge on implementing responsive designs
- Experience with code repositories
- Experience with the following is a plus, but not required:
- DevOps: OpenShift or Docker, Jekins, Git
- Content Management Systems like SiteCore and WordPress
- Oracle Database
- MVC Frameworks.