- Implement middleware and graphical user interface components and screens that drive the in-vehicle experiences including media, entertainment, phone, voice, navigation, and vehicle settings.
- Work closely with platform software engineers and UI and UX designers to take concept art, wireframes, and animation models from storyboard to production with a high degree of fidelity and detail.
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing to deliver a best-in-class infotainment system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of C++ software development experience on embedded, mobile, web or consumer electronic platforms
- Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent
- Experience developing backend web services in C++ and Python
- Experience with containerization and continuous integration / continuous delivery workflows
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenGL ES, WebGL, 3D modeling, and/or game engines
- Experience developing, debugging, and deploying native or HTML-based applications on embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX, Android)
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and unit testing
- Experience working on an agile development team
- Experience developing HMI software for automotive infotainment systems and automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e., A-SPICE, CMMI, FMEA, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills