We are looking for a Web Developer to be a part of a team focused on creating enterprise level software for a range of applications in Applied Genomics. You are a critical thinker capable of helping drive our leading edge software into the hands of our customers by operating well both independently and collaboratively. You will work closely with business analysts, bioinformatics scientists and quality assurance to develop and deliver high quality, industry shifting products.
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs and workflow using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) architecture (Java, sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR).
- Accommodate day to day change requests and quickly make changes to the application.
- Integrate AEM/CQ DAM with existing business software applications.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking formatting, image scaling, internationalization and personalization.
- Estimate efforts for various support tasks and prioritize the same with the business team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a plus
- Experience customizing marketing automation tools for mobile responsive (eg. Pardot)
- Servlet and JSP development experiencerequired.
- webservices creation and consumption
- java content repository (JCR)/ CRX
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Biology background or experience in biotech is a plus