Web Developer - III
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Web Developer - III for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Web Developer - III
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- We are looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for Intel’s Application Security organization. High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and developing solutions within a highly collaborative team of developers.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS/NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Interest and ability to work further down the stack
- Exceptional HTML and CSS
- Experience with relational DBs (ie SQL Server)
- Experience with responsive design principles
- Experience with modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed, work independently and as well with a highly collaborative team in a collaborative manner with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.