Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Web Developer, you will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations and work closely with the greater Marketing team to bring our digital properties to life. You’ll own projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that Gong’s website (and more!) are amazing.
- Dive straight into the transformation of Gong’s 2021 new website redesign! We’re currently in the midst of a complete website rebuild and there’s no better time than now to join Gong and be instrumental in laying our web stack foundation for what’s to come.
- Our CMS is built on WordPress and you’ll be creating scalable page templates to leverage in our marketing programs.
- Help shepherd improvements to our web dev processes. We’re a relatively young, fast moving team which means there’s a huge opportunity in front of you to lead and standardize process related to sprint planning, deployments, and feature roadmapping.
- Contribute to website development with a highly technical approach around analytics, SEO optimization, and delivery of quality traffic to the website.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to scope new web pages or section needs and develop a plan for evaluating asks.
- Create attention-grabbing experiences by helping to identify emerging trends, and working to implement them as appropriate across our marketing properties.
- Leverage website monitoring tools and unit testing to ensure we find opportunities to improve our site usability and speed to increase the quality of our deployments.
- 4+ years of B2B web development experience with a focus on Wordpress or other similar CMS templates. Experience with elementor is a plus.
- Expert at launching a high volume of pages optimized for SEO & comfortable managing frequent ongoing updates.
- You can turn design prototypes in tools such as Sketch, InVision or Figma into real life web pages.
- Experience working on web infrastructure DNS routing & web hosting (Pantheon preferred).
- Proven understanding of web performance, SEO & conversion rate optimization.
- Comfortable with Relational Databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle and Git workflows
- Commitment to quality, great communication skills and highly self-motivated
- Can accurately scope projects to provide timeline estimates & deliver projects on time with high quality.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment