You’ll be involved in all aspects of development and will be able to stretch your creative chops in this role. For eMazzanti nothing is impossible. This position is in Hoboken NJ. There is no remote option for this position.
• 2+ years professional work experience – majority of experience in advertising/marketing with an emphasis on WordPress and/or Drupal development
• Possess articulate presentation skills and an extreme attention to detail
• Experience with eCommerce integrations are a plus
• Solid foundations across multiple technologies (HTML 5, CSS, JS).
• Custom built WordPress and/or Drupal Themes
• Experience with Custom built WordPress plugins and/or Drupal modules
• Magento experience a plus.
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, PHP skills a must.
• Translate wireframes, comps, and functional requirements into “pixel perfect” operational websites.
• Experience with JS libraries such as jQuery and/or MooTools.
• Understanding of how and why back-end technologies are utilized.
• Knowledge of MySQL, able to run optimized and efficient queries.
• Understanding of programming methodologies such as MVC.
• Responsive web design
• Client side MV* patterns
• Web page loading performance techniques
• Cross browser support and the ability to QA sites.
• Version Control
• Client side validation and error handling best practices