Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
The selected developers will report to the lead developer at the FAA Technical Center to develop and deliver a new mission support (non-NAS) system that replaces the existing CountOps system and meets the needs of the joint agency and NATCA workgroup. The selected engineer will be required to work closely with personnel located at the FAA Technical Center
- The candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of proven experience in developing web applications. Skills must include:
- ExtJS (client side)
- PHP (server)
- Relational database design
- Model–view–controller (MVC)
- Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM)
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline from a college or university with a degree curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy.
- Ability to successfully interact with user groups to elicit, develop, and refine functional, operational, interface, and maintainability requirements for automated systems.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Government clearance.