Experience: 5 years’ experience, needs to have HTML/ CSS, JAVA & MSSQL Experience
Salary: up to $80K
must be able to work in AZ or WI
Work Status: currently temporarily remote with reporting to office 1-2 times a month
Conceptualizes, designs, implements, tests, documents, and supports new and existing software or systems. Takes an active role in problem-solving by meeting with employees at all levels to better integrate the use of IS resources into the company. Shares and collaborates with other members of the IS department.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performs full stack web development utilizing the following web technologies; JSP/JSTL, Java Application Servers such as Resin or Tomcat, Java Frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate, Web Service APIs
- Assist in coordination of development tasks and projects
- Assists in planning and systems analysis, software configuration and training of employees on Company systems
- Analyzes designs, implements, documents, tests, and supports software applications, client-server systems, and databases supporting business operations.
- Researches, reviews, and codifies business and user practices for the purpose of developing systems to support those practices; soliciting and recording user input on both daily practices and business requirements to meet development and business needs.
- Monitors and recommends business and user practices to make policy and procedural recommendations regarding the use of systems designed to support those practices.
- Provides technical support for systems for which this position is responsible, or for which this position has played a role in the development.
- Some network and desktop support is required.
- 5 years development experience
- Other duties as required
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or business related field or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of experience in full stack web development with programs interacting with SQL databases.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Use excellent oral and written communication