We're looking for a truly top of the line web developer. We face hard UI challenges around online document editing and collaboration and need someone who appreciates simple and elegant UI.
- Located in or near New York and willing to become a full time employee.
- Cares about design.
- Be a considerate person who still voices their opinion. No tortured geniuses please.
- Comfortable being an early employee with a wide range of responsibilities and impact on the product.
- Bonus: Some Java experience, or willingness to learn.
- Great health care (we grew up in Canada).
- Understanding of work/life balance.
- Early stage equity in a company disrupting a huge market and doing social good.
- Completely top of the line Spotify account.
- A firm handshake and gold watch on your 10th anniversary.
We use the portfolio method of hiring, borrowed from the design world. Or, What have you made that you're proud of, and why? We're looking for people who do this stuff because they love it, like we do.