Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join Engility Company and be a part of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Web Developer/Designer with active/current TS/SCI security clearance to join our Team in Springfield, VA to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Shall support the Communications program by planning, designing, developing, administering, standardizing, coordinating, and delivering a Source Web presence that supports the business process of Source.
Shall also be responsible for crafting/providing briefings and helping other members of the Communications Branch.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Minimum of 9 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Business, Information Technology, Graphic Arts or equivalent experience within a related field
- Demonstrated experience in Web services.
- Web design or development experience is required.
- Proficiency with Web publishing software and protocols.
- Familiarity with Internet protocols.
- Familiarity with relational database management systems.
- Proficiency with: Macromedia Dreamweaver; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency with at least one markup and scriptinglanguage.
- A basic understanding of UNIX file structure and capabilities.
- Proficiency with Cold Fusion.
Requisition ID 2016-20798