Position Title: Web Developer
Position Number: 260725
Location: Columbia, SC
Desired Skill Set:
CMS, CSS, Drupal, HTML, SDLC, Web Design
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “WEB DESIGN, SDLC, HTML, DRUPAL, CSS, CMS,”
Job Title - Internet / Web Engineer - Consultant
City & State – Columbia, SC 29201
Duration - 12+ Months
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
• Senior web developer to work within the full software development life cycle with particular emphasis on developing/coding websites.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Department of Administration (Admin) is seeking a senior web developer. Developers in this position work within the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with particular emphasis on developing/coding websites.
• Responsibilities include helping to architect complex solutions by participating in meetings as part of proposal and requirements gathering process and thoroughly understanding customer requirements, turning designs and user interface mockups into functional websites.
• Applicant must be able to provide supervisor with outlined tasks and dates to successfully complete customer projects on time and within budget. Will write software for both back-end and front-end functionality of website.
• Will work with a CMS such as Drupal and use, develop, or modify advanced features and modules.
• Applicant must be able to collaborate effectively with creative team during the creative process, provide technical leadership, and assume overall accountability for a successful implementation on all customer projects.
• Applicant must be able to deliver effective training to customer personnel of various skill levels and technical capabilities.
• Applicant must be proficient in HTML/CSS and client-side scripting libraries, understanding what it takes to develop websites that are cross-browser and standards compliant, and meet accessibility/disability requirements.
• Applicant must be able to integrate websites with existing internal applications or third-party/open-source platforms.
• Applicant must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, understand how to tactfully communicate difficult/sensitive information, and resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Responsibilities include on-call evenings, weekends and holidays to cover system emergencies and updates.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.