Position Title: Web Developer
Position Number: 260324
Location: Columbia, SC
Desired Skill Set:
Bootstrap, Cold Fusion, Data Analysis, Project Management, SQL
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Job Title - Internet / Web Engineer
City & State – Columbia, SC 29210
Duration - 12+ Months
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: An Internet/Web Engineer is needed to assist the Client''s Offices of Project & Application Management and Research and Data Analysis. This developer will provide assistance to the agency in the development of a new Early Childhood portal for the agency’s website. This developer will work under the daily guidance of the agency’s project manager and web developers on the creation of the new Early Childhood portal. Cold Fusion, Bootstrap, Mura, SQL and CanvasJS will be the primary development languages / tools used with this project.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use Cold Fusion, Bootstrap, Mura, SQL and CanvasJS to create pages for the new portal.
2. Design, develop, and deploy any pages as needed for the portal.
3. Adhere to the agency’s development standards currently in place and document all items written or modified.
4. Provide weekly status reports to the project manager for the Early Childhood project.
5. Work will not exceed 40 hours per week. On occasion there may be a need to exceed the weekly hours at the request of Client''s.
6. Each week the consultant will report a breakdown of hours spent on the project.
7. Participate in regular status meetings with the Director of Research and Data Analysis, Director of Project & Application Management and members of the project team.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• COLDFUSION 10
• MS SQL 2012
• BOOTSTRAP 3+
• Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Experience
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.