Looking for full-time experienced Web Developer to lead the production and on-going maintenance of website and digital properties for clients across various industries within multiple devices and platforms.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to lead new innovations and projects.
Responsibilities, includes but not limited to;
- Revise, edit, proof read & optimize web content.
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms.
- Own various tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish.
- Remain current and/or ahead of trends with the latest web UI/UX techniques and leverage those to meet clients' expanding needs.
- Ability to work at a fast pace to meet tight project deadlines and while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Providing maintenance for existing company and retained client websites.
- Managing third party hosting environments.
- Leading the technical QA of project launches.
- Supporting multiple internal teams on related projects.
- Maintaining high quality standards while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines.
- Creating detailed technical and user documentation.
- Defining development standards, determining best technology practices and open-source applications.
- Engaging in emerging technology research and development.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks upon request.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Understanding of FTP functions and setting up accounts in a CPanel
- Understanding of domain and hosting functions to create, transfer and troubleshoot accounts
- Knowledge of setting up/importing/exporting databases for CMS setups and transferring of files
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Experience in enterprise CRM programs such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Epic, etc.
- Google Certifications