Are you user-centric? Do you view the source of pages you visit to see how the developers did it? Do you know why HTML5 and CSS3 are awesome? Do you embrace the challenge of presenting exciting user interfaces to people on an ever-widening array of devices? Can you talk about what you do to people who aren’t technical? We are looking for a design-centric Web Developer that can turn wireframes and inspiring design into dialed interactive experiences. Come be a key part of the in-house Operations Team that creates CI’s various web and mobile properties.
What You Get To Do:
- Responsible for the look, layout, usability, and visual consistency of the CI website and e-commerce platform.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot web applications.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement a range of deliverables across both digital and print platforms including websites, mobile applications, email and web graphics, and identity design.
- Create exciting user interfaces to customers on all platforms with responsive design.
- Talk about functionality, requirements, and technical solutions to people who aren’t technical.
- Work as a team with people from other departments to help them accomplish their web goals.
- Design and maintain a collaboration experience for end user.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- A Bachelor’s degree, UI/UX skills, great written and verbal skills.
- A zest and desire to oversee an entire website and look for ways to improve the site at all times.
- Proficient in design and coding environments.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and to turn ideas into action and accomplish results.
- Advanced WordPress, Shopify, responsive design, and API knowledge.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Experience in a server-side environment like Java