Are you a Web Developer and looking for a career with an Largest IT Software industry leader that recognise great talent- If you said Yes, then one of the Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job location:Bunker Hill Village,TX
Job type : Permanent
The Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
* Coding web/mobile applications using HTML, CSS and JS (wrapper around Oracle APEX).
* Applying documented program standards and conventions and assisting in development of same.
* Developing and implementing appropriate error handling techniques.
* Taking basic designs and extending them within bounds of standards and approved methodology.
* Creating and executing test plans as part of program development.
* Defining objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
* Designing and developing user interfaces (UI/UX) to Internet/intranet applications, determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
* Completing application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Supporting and developing web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
* Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
* Must have experience in server-side programming like Python, Java, PHP.
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient in mobile technology platforms and cross platform development tools.
* Sound understanding of relational database structures.
* Must have progressed skills relative to programming tool set as those tools have advanced functionality.
* Good understanding of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)