The ideal candidates will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrated applications design and development experience developing secure applications using the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, and Web Services.
- Experience developing unit-testing scenarios to exercise a .NET Framework application to simulate environmental failures and code failures.
- Experience integrating configuration management methodologies and techniques, including branching and merging.
- Experience with Agile software development methods.
- Knowledge of development with Active Directory and developing and applying of role based security models.
- Working knowledge of and skill in the following areas:
- Visual Studio (2010 or greater).
- Microsoft .NET (3.0 or greater).
- CSS and HTML.
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or greater) and/or Oracle (9i or greater).
- T-SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- WCF and WPF development.
- Ability to evaluate and/or develop secure, flexible, extensible methods for application development.
- Current certification as a Microsoft Certified Software Developer (MCSD).
- Associates, Bachelors, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a closely-related field.
AZAD Technology Partners is looking for bright, talented, flexible, and customer centric problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving the most complex problems by utilizing the most sophisticated technologies and strong people skills.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including Co-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Paid Sick Leave, 401K Plan, Credit Union Membership, and Referral Bonus.