Web Developer & Analytics Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
This role is responsible for developing, leading and maintaining Sunquest’s corporate website. In this role, you will develop web solutions to meet marketing needs, including but not limited to landing pages, forms and applications. You will also develop Social Media campaigns across social channels for Sunquest campaigns, sponsorships, trade shows, key company events and other needs, including contribution to content strategy, planning and development.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing, as well as with other marketing team members, to support e-strategy goals as lead editor of the website,
- Designs and implements web solutions for business marketing needs
- Protects brand voice and message clarity with a good eye for accuracy and web standard methodologies
- Provides editorial perspective on existing web content, ensuring content is engaging and informative for the appropriate end-user audience
- Ensures consistent SEO standard methodologies and usability standards
- Crafts effective responsive user experiences across multiple platforms (Responsive Design)
- Aligns with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and other Sunquest staff to ensure sites meet both client and company needs, align with the brand strategy platform, and meet company web standards
- Generates and analyzes website activity specific to page views, conversion rates, entry / exit patterns, etc. Compares activity to marketing campaigns, including email promotions, trade shows or blog posts.
- Analyzes and generates dashboards on social media performance, and responds to customer service inquiries, working with supervisor to develop and document messages and standard methodologies
- Designs content structured and optimized for effective search, publication, distribution and engagement, while ensuring Sunquest brand identity optimization via digital communications
- Performs other duties as assigned by Marketing Leadership
- Social Media- In conjunction with Dir. of Marketing, develop strategy, planning and execution. Co- manages, publishes, and contributes diverse and engaging content to priority social mediachannels while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring.
- Develops Social Media campaigns across social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc.) for Sunquest campaigns, sponsorships, trade show and other company events and other company needs including contribution to content strategy, planning and development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Deep knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics (including reporting), as well as basic concepts of Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search Mktg.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress tool, Microsoft Office product suite & Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep experience with web/ digital media project management and analytics
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences
- Experience with HTML-XML/XSL/CSS/JS, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, Access)
- Ability to work creatively in a collaborative and dynamic matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, marketing or other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ web development experience, specifically with a web development firm or web management for B2C/ B2B-related field
- Minimum 2 years’ Administrative experience of Web projects, including SEO initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience HTML email coding, including responsive design standard methodologies for email clients and testing procedures
- Minimum 1 year of experience with marketing automation tool (Marketo or Pardot) & SalesForce.comCRM
- Minimum 1 year of experience understanding healthcare industry buyer persona preferred.